Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Monologue - Am i already into the trap of false prophets ????

I am scared to my limits, when i started hearing about false prophets and Open satanists. They were common they lived among us, they were everywhere and they influenced everything.

From Things we see, Things we hear, Things we smell, Everywhere they were there mostly Hidden,
It was very very very tiresome to identify them.


Matthew 24:24 made me think a lot on things that i did till today.
Am i already into the trap ?????

Whom shall i seek for spiritual guidance, Shall i run to my bible ?
I am seeing newer versions of bible coming every now and then, Why there are new version, why there are changes ? Are false prophets already into churches ? are they changing the bible verses to release new versions ??

What is the solution ??? Holy Spirit ??

Yes, For all my problems and questions the only universal answer is Holy spirit. He is the only one who knows who i am more than i do, What i need, What i should do, When i Should do, Etc... He is my Personal teacher,

When i realized it i felt , Yesssssssssssssssss I have hope, I got it, Now i have a way out of this tricky evil hidden world.

That Fort of hope shattered when i came to know about Evil spirits which also teaches and guides.
OMG, Now what ?

Can i run to some great man of god ?

But, I have heard disturbing news about great men of god, I have seen every gods men were accused of being a false prophet is it true ?? How i will know it ??

Hmmmmmm, I have read about the Gift of Distinguishing the Spirits in 1 Corinthians 12:10,  That could help me in Identifying which spirit is Moving around.

Yeah that's right, But to get that gift, what am i going to do?

 I prefer sticking to my old Tamil bible( K.J.V ) and Taking my prayers with the faith that they are reaching JESUS Christ

Any reason why old tamil bible ?

Yes, My earlier spiritual enlightenment was through my Tamil Bible.

Okay, That sounds Good, What about Fellowship ?

How you would know about your Fellow christian  ?

Matthew 7:16, By spiritual fruits .




No comments: