Sunday, December 14, 2014

Maintainence for your brand new Heart

On one, Sunday service (14-Dec-14) I confessed to god about my sins and dirty thoughts, god gave me a new heart and Stable spirit as mentioned in Psalms 51.

Then holy spirit Taught me something important, by giving an analogy with the activity i have done; Very recently i have done a full fledged service for my motorcycle, Then i started maintaining and protecting my motorcycle by washing it frequently, Cleaning it with cloth and covering it with Motorcycle cover.

Like that my heart is serviced now (Purified by the Blood of Jesus) , Its is good, Now i should start maintaining my heart by washing it with his blood frequently and covering it with his words (Bible verses), It made sense.

Even before i asked, God gave me bible verses also immediately,  Romans 6 : Dead to sin, Alive in Christ. Confess it sin can't overcome you because you are already dead.


No comments: