Friday, February 3, 2012

real and fake happiness

Hello friends,
The only reason why i am writing up here now, is happiness. yes, i am enjoying the real happiness, and the best part of this happiness is not something, If you think,i am happy because i got something which my heart longed for.Then the answer for your thoughts is NO, actually at this point of time, i don't have anything very special(worldly) to make me feel very happy. but, i am really happy, it is all because of Jesus Christ this kind of happiness is really the one which each and every individual should desire

I like gadgets,cloths and cars like all the teenagers.so, i used to buy lots of gadgets,one day i noticed a strange thing,I went to buy a Bluetooth headphone before buying it, my heart was filled with lots of expectations and i thought i will be definitely happy and i felt the happiness even while buying .But when i bought it ,It disappointed me(not because of  the quality of the thing i bought) i could not feel the happiness, it couldn't make me happy, I cant understand, why, the thing i thought that would make me happy failed to make me happy, it works well just the way i expected,It satisfies me in every aspect. but, it failed to make me happy, no it is not because i bought something worth 1k its same even for 100 lakhs believe me i tried till 1 lakh,While thinking about it and looking back the past, where i bought lots of gadgets thinking that "it could make me happy " failed to make me happy, i almost forgot few gadgets which i bought, Later i understood one thing from my observation its not things,materials, gadgets or cars that can give me actual happiness .The fake happiness(i prefer to call material happiness a fake happiness) you get through buying things or using things will not last long, it will make you happy only for a short time actually it will make you happy only till others ask about it to you.

Intention of my writing is NOT to say you "don't buy things you like", I am saying you, Buy whatever you like and whatever you need because god blessed us, but don't think the happiness you get from it, is real and will last for long, the only happiness that will last for long is the one which you get when you walk with Christ  when you walk with Christ you don't need anything to make you happy you will feel happy, very happy for no reasons except, god is with you.You cant actually Express that happiness in words it is a kind of happiness which overflows from you, you will be always excited , To have this happiness you have to do only one thing; Love Jesus Christ, the same way he loved you and pray to him to guide you ,He is always ready to do it for you ,its because he loves you


No comments: