Thursday, March 1, 2012

Searching that something

If someone asked me what would you like to be my answer would be the following
"I wanted to be a Truck driver, Scientist, Pilot, Computer engineer, Guitarist, Doctor, Warrior, Robotics engineer, Hacker, Gamer, Automation engineer, Author, Evangelist, Sensor expert, Photographer, Biker, Gadget Guru, Entrepreneur, Embedded programmer, Innovator, Inventor, Drifter and Tuner"
I know its a big list, but all that i have mentioned above was true, At every point of my life my ambition was shifting, I didn't wanted to become all at the same time, But at each stage of my life something influenced me to become that thing

It was the monster truck car my uncle got me, which made me a truck driver, my dads story inspired me to be a scientist, my uncle ezhlil inspired me to be a pilot, awe struck factor when i first saw a computer and a person named raja inspired me to be a computer engineer, style factor made me a guitarist, parents made me a doctor, LOTR movie made me a warrior, asimo and irobot movie made me a robotics engineer , Die hard 4 made me a hacker, NFS MW made me a gamer, a prblem in ACC cement factory made me an automation engineer, rick warren made me an author, Jain aunty/Buela aunty made me an evangelist, VIT made me an sensor expert, camera made me a photographer, RE CL350 made me a rider, nokias made me a gadget guru, an idea wanted me to be an Entrepreneur, Remote systems made me an embedded programmer, Honeywell made me an innovator and inventer, Honda, Toyota and Nissan made me an tuner and drifter.

But if i look bck how much i have accompolished, Its nothing i never drove a truck nor a plane, I got a guitar, but music is something so remote for my knowledge i dropped it, Gaming and photography rigs were costly so stopped at that too, no one to fund, I didnt understand anything beyond basic C which limied my hacking and computer engg ability,

When i look back i understood, i was inspired at different stage of my life by some factor, And it also implied, that i haven't discovered the real purpose of my life yet i was just influenced by various factors i faced through my life, When i read through rick warrens purpose driven life, I understood it is essential for me to discover the purpose of my life,

These words by rick warren really made sense to me "instead of looking at a device and guessing what it could do it is better to ask its inventor itself"  yes it is good to ask our creator what is the purpose of his creation (ie me) ,keep yourself alarmed that your life is not urs its our almighty's so stop living the way world lives and start living for our christ

No comments: