Friday, January 27, 2012

God of love ( Ashwin's testimony)

Disclaimer: Read it fully, I have put my best efforts to capture the events happened in my life, I don't know how much i am successful in doing it, But please read it, you may encounter a person like me in your life while spreading the word of god at that point of time my testimony will be helpful for you to point out as an example.


 I am Prince Ashwin,  I was born in a christian family ,my mom was so spiritual,i was christian only for name sake during my younger days.One day in 2010 everything changed, the day that changed my soul,my flesh and the spirit within me.
I am a average student in studies, I got into engineering after my higher secondary that was also by gods grace, after entering i changed a lot, till i get seat in engineering college, i read bible everyday prayed every day and immediately after joining in the college i started forgetting my father completely .i was doing mistakes 4 years of my sinful life finally came to an end by the end of my college , i thought everything is going well and i am an engineer now so i can either go to work or pursue to higher studies my parents wanted me to study so they got application form from Anna university and VIT university and they were eagerly waiting for my result expecting me to score at least 70% , meanwhile i was preparing for entrance examination which was scheduled on 30th and 31st of may 2010 ,30th for MBA and 31st for M.Tech , on 28th my B.E result came, to my shock i failed in one subject .So, i can't study further or even work by seeing my result my parents felt so bad , by seeing this result ,i didn't had interest to write my entrance exam because even if i pass i am not eligible for higher studies ,so i skipped my MBA entrance exam,on 31st because of my friends i attended the entrance exam for M.Tech which is a objective type question which also had negative marks for every mistakes with no interest i entered the exam hall and attended all the 120 question without even seeing the question properly and i didn't even mind about negative marks i was the first to come out of exam hall.after my exams my father insisted me to come to vellore i don't wanted to hurt them more so i obeyed them and  came to vellore.i didn't had heart to face them so , i locked myself in my room at that time one thing strike my mind which my mom taught me when i was a child that is even when every one leaves you alone including your mother and father remember god will not forsake you,i had no choice and started praying. i was trying to learn about god intentionally and tried to find out the answers to my questions which was answered to me through various sources through Bible through spiritual books through spiritual songs i clearly understood that every thing i feel like speaking to me answers my question. finally, found that LOVE YOUR CREATOR this three words were the basic things that each and every human being should fulfill. i must thank rick warren for his book Purpose driven life which made me ask lots of questions and answered the same,during those days i prayed to god "father i believe in you that you can do anything i ask you i want to join m.tech in VIT university this year itself so please forgive my sins and give me a seat in VIT university"(these words may seem so silly but i asked right from my heart and with the real need of help more than anything i asked him with the faith that he will give me),days were passing i wrote VIT entrance exam without studying anything i didn't even touch books i don't even know which books to study (note: i advice young readers not to take it in a wrong way god say if you want to win a war get ready with your horses and victory is his so don't expect that you will pass the exam without writing it see Proverbs 21:31) coming back from my exam i was completely immersed into Christ (it's because of his grace not because of me) one fine day i came to know VIT results came i didn't had heart to see it finally i saw to my surprise i was called for counseling after a week for first slot on first day of counseling i was thanking Jesus for his amazing grace on me and his miracle in my life but still my B.E revaluation result hasn't come(which i forgot to mention above i applied for revaluation with no hope) and the day of my counseling came near i was asked to pay 1 lakh rupees as a advance i couldn't ask my dad, i approached him through my mom, with no hope my dad also gave the money, i went to counseling. i selected my course of interest during the certificate verification they asked for my final year certificate which i didn't had so they asked me to meet VIT's admission officer. i met him, god preplanned everything for me admission officer just signed and gave permission for me to join the course but to submit my final semester mark sheet with pass marks within few days, the same day my revaluation result also came i passed ,i was so happy(these words i write here cant express my joy) i came home, i praised my lord and i applied for education loan, i got the money within a day what an awesome god we have who loves us more than we love him , finally i got into VIT with my course of interest after going into VIT i enquired all my class mates, all were my seniors except few all were 2009 B.E passed out who went 1 year training to get into VIT university how great is our father none of my classmates were average they were super brilliants but i got into VIT with no preparation but with god, days were going in VIT few times i slipped but stood back by his pure grace my M.tech days were nearing the end. people started talking about placements and jobs ,i have not attended even one interview in my life before so, i was scared a lot. for my course 4 companies came for interview (IGCAR, alcatel lucent, Honeywell, CTS) to everyone's surprise i got selected in all the four companies and i am the only one who got all the four companies (i am not saying this to show that i am a brilliant as mentioned earlier i am a average student who never passed in maths and Hindi and tamil continuously in school days. i know how to divide numbers only at 8th standard) coming back to present i wish to say something more, once god give you a blessing its not like worldly blessing its everlasting one because when god says something his words live forever his words wont change even a  nano meter see the sun and moon god created with his words it doesn't move even a nanometer away from its track if it moves it will end up in black hole so god's word never changes even a nano meter. he gave me M.Tech in VIT university he gave me Honeywell he keeps giving and i keep loving him
i sincerely thanks Jain aunty and jain uncle;James jabaseelan (VIT admission officer); my mom and dad; Ragland( whom i never met) Kanchanna akka,beula aunty, grace aunty and others who supported me spiritually as well as worldly( the way i mentioned the names above is not based on any priority)



with god's grace
Prince Ashwin Kumar. A
                                        


 (please feel free to comment and bear with my english if i made any mistakes)

No comments: